The Administrative Assistant will assist with general administrative duties and day to day office operations. There will be a range of key responsibilities so this is a great role for those who are flexible, have a “can-do” attitude, and who thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Greet and direct visitors
- Coordinate use of conference rooms; assist in set-up and clean-up of conference rooms for management and/or client meetings including coordination, selection and
ordering of food
- Provide administrative support to the Principal and others as requested to include:
- Requesting information from clients such as census information
- Creating and updating client checklists
- Update CRM with policies, renewal dates, participants, premium, projections and documents
- Request and follow-up on signatures from client for renewal when necessary
- Create termination client vendor letters and follow through to make sure they are returned with signature and forwarded to the appropriate carrier(s)
- Print and binding of client presentations as needed
- Pulling reports from carrier websites as needed
- Assist with set up of seminars (on and off site) and day of tasks as needed
- Provide office management duties to include but not limited to:
- Assist in review of service contracts on equipment from vendors
- Assist in maintaining all office equipment to include copiers, shredders, postage machine, etc. Be sure all equipment is kept in working order and coordinate with vendors
if issues occur
- Assist staff in training of equipment when needed
- Assist in research, negotiating and price and purchase of office furniture and supplies
- Get and distribute mail on a daily basis. Send checks to corporate office.
- Order and maintain office supplies (paper, toner, kitchen supplies)
- Other projects as assigned by management.
OneDigital is proud of the tight-knit community we’ve built since the day we were founded. We’re picky about the people who work for us, because as much as we are a business, we’re also a family. Even through our rapid growth, we’ve managed to preserve our unique culture. We have a simple philosophy that if you take care of your employees, they will take care of customers and the bottom line takes care of itself.
With a distinctive culture, the best-in-class products and outstanding service, OneDigital has been recognized time and time again for our accomplishments within our industry as well as what we offer within our organization. Are you ready to join an already winning team and help us continue to grow for years to come?