This role at eXp Realty offers the opportunity for you to be an integral part of driving its continual growth and change the real estate brokerage industry!
We have an immediate opening for a Brokerage Operations Assistant to provide administrative support for top level executives including clerical support, arranging travel and correspondence, and scheduling meetings.
- Greet and facilitate connections in the eXp World Brokerage Operations office.
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages.
- Greeting visitors in our cloud environment and determining access to appropriate parties.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence, including email, Facebook, and Voxer.
- Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determine significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes.
- Maintain knowledge by attending professional and technical educational seminars and workshops; review publications; establish professional and personal networks
within the industry. Participate in societies relative to the business.
- Data analysis; Proficient in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Google Tool equivalents. Perform filtering and sorting of data, V-lookup and other functions.
- Coordinate finances, assist with budget preparation.
- Meet with special interest groups or individuals on behalf of executives.
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
- Prepare and develop a records management system; maintain and recommend changes to records system when appropriate.
- Interact with customers when appropriate and problem solve. Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action. Report problems to executives when
they cannot be resolved for attention.
- Evaluate policies to ensure they are in compliance with corporate rules and mission.
eXp Realty is The Agent-Owned Cloud Brokerage, an international real estate company operating in over 40 states and Canada that provides real estate agents and brokers with 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training, and socialization through their industry first 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment. Owned by eXp World Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: EXPI), eXp Realty provides real estate professionals with an undeniable value proposition, that has resulted in the Company more than doubling its size over the past year.