The Workforce Management Time and Attendance Analyst position serves as the primary processor of both unplanned (in the form of callouts) and planned time off across our lines of business. In addition to daily processing of scheduled and unscheduled time off requests, the analyst identifies emerging attendance trends and communicates potential concerns. This position works closely with our partners in HR, the business and the rest of the WFM team to ensure appropriate allocation of time off for all business areas to allow team members to effectively plan and enjoy their time off while ensuring the needs of the business and our patients are met. The selected candidate will also act as the principal point of contact for coordinating and facilitating annual PTO and periodic schedule bids based on business need.
- This position requires excellent written communication skills as well as the ability to create buy in and interface with all levels of the organization; discretion and diplomacy
are critical to success in this role.
- Within a 24-hr turnaround time and within the framework of established parameters and guidelines, process all requests for scheduled time off for production team
members spanning multiple lines of business.
- Plan, communicate, process, review with senior leadership, and publish the results of annual PTO and periodic schedule bids.
- In real time throughout the day, listen to and log incoming call outs and communicate those call outs and impacts to the appropriate stakeholders throughout the business.
- During weather events or other scenarios that result in activation of the business continuity and disaster recovery plan, provide hourly updates on absenteeism and the
resultant impacts to service.
- Produce and distribute daily attendance reports including approved and unscheduled time off obtained from the call out line, and provide timely updates to others in WFM
to ensure schedules are up to date for accurate intraday updates and real-time staffing realignments.
- Track, reconcile, and report on use of benefit time including FMLA, PTO, and sick time.
- Establish and maintain appropriate level of reporting to key stakeholders in the CareCentrix organization; this reporting includes but is not limited to real-time, same-day,
and historical reporting on planned and unplanned time off trends. Establish these reports, reporting procedures, and serve as the key analyst for time and attendance
questions for management.
- Provides ongoing internal communications to management/Directors/AVPs/WFM on planned and unplanned time off impacts in real-time, historically, and proactively.
- Performs ongoing trend and pattern analysis and provides strategic recommendations regarding the appropriate time off thresholds by line of business to allow team
members to use their benefit time while ensuring operational goals are achieved.
- Assists in implementing and maintaining operational processes to ensure compliance with Company policies, legal requirements, and regulatory mandates.
- Participates in special projects, conducts ad hoc analysis, and performs other duties as assigned.
CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
We have more than 20 years of experience working with payors and providers to create programs that improve quality and lower costs by allowing patients to heal or age where they want to be: at home. We currently manage care for 26 million members through over 8,000 provider locations.
Through advanced analytics, we determine the appropriate site for post-acute care, and provide support and coordination for patients and their families throughout care transitions, including to and from Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) and through Home Health, Home DME, Home Infusion, and Home Sleep services.