Paladin Consulting is currently hiring an AutoCAD Designer to join our team working remotely.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
To perform Computer Aided Drafting and design for Engineers as needed.
- Create, edit and design electrical, structural and/or control drawings to meet specifications utilizing CAD
- Experience with electric control design, or electric substation design, or electric power design >1000 volts
- Create original drawings from hand sketches
- Review drawings to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards
- Assist Engineer with parts lists, cost estimating, and plans & specifications development
- Provide backup for other employees
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Initiate follow-up to update documentation when any changes may occur
- Accurately complete paperwork for project tracking costs
- Classify and file engineering drawings
- Ensure that all work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform other duties as assigned/needed per Engineer
- Maintain a positive attitude with team
- Maintain good public relations
- High level of integrity and discipline with strong work ethic
Paladin means Champion of a Cause. We proudly champion many causes from your career, community, to your team or company – we aim to Help People Prosper.
We believe in a higher standard of service at Paladin. Our Champions are committed to raising the bar to Uplift Service & Satisfaction in the Recruiting & Staffing industry.
We connect Talented Professionals with Top Companies looking to change and grow.