The Client Advocate will utilize advanced insurance skills to provide favorable relationships with customers, groups and clients through the prompt, accurate and courteous resolution of benefit and eligibility inquiries.
- Process all incoming enrollment, claims, billing and eligibility questions. This includes but is not limited to emailing/faxing the document to the carrier, entering information
into the carrier website, completing carrier spreadsheets or processing the transaction over the phone with the carrier contact.
- Scrub all applications and identify situations where clarification needs to be made that could have an adverse effect on the eligibility for a participant (missing information)
and follow-up with appropriate parties, including escalation if necessary.
- Responsible for resolving escalated issues such as urgent enrollments, unexpected pharmacy disputes, exception requests, complex claims and billing situations, as well
as other unplanned eligibility matters that may come up from time to time. This may require extra communication as well as additional research into group history.
Extensive noting of the account may be required.
- Provide customers with information and advice necessary to make insurance decisions for their families and provide issue resolution on plan options and plan selections.
- Provide coaching and mentoring for all members of the Client Advocate Center team.
- Responsibilities also include Client Advocate Center Specialist duties as needed.
OneDigital is proud of the tight-knit community we’ve built since the day we were founded. We’re picky about the people who work for us, because as much as we are a business, we’re also a family. Even through our rapid growth, we’ve managed to preserve our unique culture. We have a simple philosophy that if you take care of your employees, they will take care of customers and the bottom line takes care of itself.
With a distinctive culture, the best-in-class products and outstanding service, OneDigital has been recognized time and time again for our accomplishments within our industry as well as what we offer within our organization. Are you ready to join an already winning team and help us continue to grow for years to come?