7Cups is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to create content people really want, share the content on channels they use, and measure the results of the content marketing activities. We just won a multi million dollar contract with the state of California and we’re looking to grow a lot over the next 12 months. We’re going to the next level as organization and our platform is also going to grow and evolve. It’s an exciting time to be a part of the team.
What you’ll do:
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to met the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include strong SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of
editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best
practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
7 Cups’ mission is to provide affordable behavioral health support services globally. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2013, 7 Cups’ product has shifted the on-demand mental health economy and has continued to scale, serving people from all walks of life. Over 2 million people from 189 countries (in 140 different languages) use the platform each month– and growing. A career with 7 Cups provides the opportunity to make an impact on the lives of millions and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.