Content Marketing Manager
Animalz is a content marketing agency that strives to create the best content on the web. We help companies—particularly B2B SaaS businesses—grow by making great content that their audience loves.
Our focus is on written content that helps companies educate and inform their audiences (Executives, Managers, and other specialized professionals in their field) on strategies and tactics for being successful in their work. Product, design, marketing, sales, and engineering are the main topic areas we cover, mostly within the SaaS/tech field.
An ideal content manager at Animalz:
- is deeply passionate about writing and approach all forms of content with a creatively curious mindset
- writes clearly, concisely, and in an organized way
- has a marketing sense of storytelling
- understands the business side of writing
- is well-organized, independently motivated and loves working directly with customers
- is fascinated by the role technology plays in our day-to-day lives and the ways it continues to shape our future.
For our current openings, we’re particularly interested in subject matter experts in the following areas:
- digital marketing
- thought leadership in the fields of startups and SaaS
- (Tip: When applying, mention your field of expertise, and choose the 3 articles that best demonstrate your expertise in that specific field.)
You should also have experience with at least some of the following, though we’ll train the right subject matter expert in these as needed (which also means desire to learn and grow in these areas is paramount):
- You are able to articulate a basic B2B content strategy
- You can clearly explain why a piece of content needs to be written
- You know how to do on-page SEO for any piece you write
- You have a strong writing ability
- You’ve worked directly with customers and understand the basics for handling that relationship
- You have a good basic understanding of how content marketing, SEO, email marketing, and social marketing function (on a theoretical level, at least) and how they can
work together to get results.
About the Company
We’re a remote team with a home base in NYC and team members scattered around the world. We have an eclectic team of scientists, journalists, operations folks, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »