EmoryDay is looking for talented Content Writers who can provide editorial expertise to join our team of freelance digital marketing staff. In this position you will be working with various team members to create and edit dynamic content that will enhance our EmoryDay’s marketing initiatives.
As a full service Internet marketing company, we provide business marketing services to companies in need of a full service outsourced solution. Our teams meet with our clients regularly to progressively improve and manage all aspects of their Internet marketing, including:
- Website Design
- Content Development
- Lead Generation
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media & Publicity
- Write headlines, promotional copy, editorial content, etc for all site updates
- Write subject lines, headlines, promotional copy and call to actions for digital campaigns such as email campaigns, social media ads, display ads, etc.
- Write, edit and proofread product description and details for websites
- Incorporate clear, concise and compelling content that meets SEO and digital marketing best practices
- Edit and repurpose existing collateral material for ne
- Works to balance watch brand product and experiential content on the website
- Can be flexible with tone and voice to suit the audience based on the project at hand
- QA site, email and digital content to ensure copy, images, hyperlinks, and other assets meet branding guidelines and are fully functional
Our ideal candidate has at least 2+ years of copywriting experience for online media or within an agency setting.
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Journalism, English, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, particularly for web and digital channels
- Ability to write compelling subject lines, headlines, copy and call to actions
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Highly organized with strong attention to details
- Experience with SEO and a content management system (CMS)
About the Company
EmoryDay is a full service digital marketing agency committed to growing small businesses. Through our Business Accelerator program, we are able to build marketing foundations that increase revenues, generate leads and create growth. We work a diverse portfolio of clients, within ecommerce, B2B, and B2G. We use a team based approach to create fully integrated, results driven, digital marketing strategies for our clients.
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »