Open Up Resources strives to provide best in class customer service, ensuring the most positive curriculum purchasing experience possible. The Customer Service Operations Manager will focus on all aspects of customer support and satisfaction from engagement through purchase and receipt of materials.
- Assesses current customer service operations processes and tools, making recommendations for further development and improvement.
- Evaluate existing operations technology platforms and determine optimal tools for customer support.
- Work with OUR leadership to design strategy for customer outreach and surveying to ensure feedback is purposeful and well-timed.
- Confirm service level standards focused on inbound inquiry response times and issue resolution.
- Reaffirm policies and procedures that produce high-quality customer service delivery and that reflect industry best practices.
- Work with the COO to ensure systems are in place and are utilized to capture and report on service metrics, including any customer feedback or trends in product delivery
or service issues.
- Achieve and maintain best in class customer service per established metrics.
- Work with OUR leadership to align customer service activities and cross-functional initiatives to support and enhance the objectives of the organization.
Open Up Resources is a nonprofit developing the highest quality full-course curricula available to districts, provided for free to promote instructional equity.
We partner with the country’s foremost materials experts to develop superb curriculum and deliver essential implementation support, from professional development to printing. Our mission is to provide students and educators with equal access to rigorous, standards-aligned core programs.