Calix is looking for a Customer Success Manager to drive adoption of the Calix Support Cloud. The CSM completes the post-sales lifecycle for customers, serving as the advocate for each customer and accelerating the expansion of solutions within each account. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
- Serve as the trusted advisor for customers, beginning from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, project success, and renewals
- Provide consultative guidance to ensure business processes are modified to achieve business objectives identified through the sales process
- Work with customers to create strategic success plans that effectively demonstrate their ROI
- Work closely with Implementation team to shorten implementation timeline
- Experience in developing Social Media and Community collateral to drive customer self-service programs
- Partner with Product development to create new features, fixes and end-user requests to develop and advance functionality of Calix Support Cloud
- Establish relationships with key customer stakeholders to drive adoption, OpEx reduction, product, and services renewal
- Assist in developing processes and best practices to deliver Success@Scale for customers outside of the premier success model. Effectively communicate, validate, and
propagate self-service assets for customers in our Success For All category
- Work cross-functionally across all departments to ensure a seamless customer experience
Innovative communications service providers rely on Calix to help them master and monetize the complex infrastructure between their subscribers and the cloud. Calix customers leverage our intelligent software platforms and cloud analytics to transform and optimize their business models, rapidly deploy new services at DevOps speed, and make the promise and opportunity of the smart home and business a reality.