In life, we’re always grateful for the people who selflessly work to help us succeed. Are you passionate about bringing joy and advocating for others? Are happy customers the highlight of your day? Do you constantly think of ways to help your customers succeed? Piktochart is looking for incredibly passionate people to help ensure our customers are getting the most out of their visual campaigns. Our customers’ success is our success! You can bet they’d be grateful for you! If you have answered yes to the questions above, then this is the job for you.
Your mission :
- On board and partner with our customers to help ensure they are happily set up and utilising our platform.
- Build strong relationships with our customers, anticipate their needs and help them use our product to make their desired outcomes more effective and successful.
- Guide and educate customers on utilizing various self-help options and articles.
- Collaborate with the Customer Delight team and other internal stakeholders to help customers/users resolve issues they are facing.
- Reach out to customers proactively to inform, educate, cross-sell and upsell.
- Assist customers in expanding their usage of the product to increase engagement, maintain loyalty and develop advocacy.
- Be a trusted advisor that can answer customer’s questions, as well as identify gaps and opportunities that would benefit their desired outcomes.
- Filter responses and relay appropriate feedback to product development team.
- Champion the customer in internal discussions and share key learnings that will help the product team/engineers prioritise feature requests and bug fixes.
- Measure Customer Engagement by tracking how our customers are using the product and provide this information to our teams so that we can better serve our
- Develop and implement best practices for serving our customers that will reduce churn rates to an absolute minimum.
- Be data driven and always measure and track the success of these initiatives
- Adapt, adjust quickly and effectively
The close-knit team behind Piktochart brings you a web application that empowers people who cannot design to create visual content. Some of our users include educators from Harvard, product managers at Google, Starwood Hotels, PWC and many non-profit organizations, freelancers and entrepreneurs. They use Piktochart based on our ability to help them design a compelling story. Piktochart started out with our faith and family as our foundation. We love what we do and our users, and constantly try to get better at our craft!