Digital Marketing Assistant
As a Digital Marketing Assistant, your mission is to help our clients get and keep more new patients! The focus of your role is working closely with Digital Marketing Specialists to provide support on client management and delivery of our services to achieve exceptional new patient results. You’ll liaise with expert internal departments including SEO, PPC, graphic design, web development and copywriting.
To keep pace with the ever-changing digital landscape, you’ll be provided with ongoing training and development opportunities.
Reporting to the Manager, Smile Marketing, you’ll work with our specialist dental and medical brands, Smile Marketing and Vortala Digital and help manage an established portfolio of practice clients.
Your specific role responsibilities include:
- Support project management of new client websites
- Managing website edits/updates while following best practices of a high converting website. These include, but are not limited to, creating new pages, updating existing
pages, changing images (including videos), resizing and optimizing, updating databases, making changes to site utility bars, theme options and creating slideshows
- Working closely with Digital Marketing Specialists on various administrative and technical tasks. These include, but are not limited to, organizing patient subscriber lists
and uploading to the databases, setting up client email accounts and updating client contact records
- Managing initial Quality Assurance checks for the new site launches (training will be provided)
- Monitor website performance and other key performance metrics
- Other duties as required to support Digital Marketing Specialists to insure a successful, long term client relationship
To be invited for an interview, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent command of English and outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Advanced skills with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress or similar)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge and experience with:
- Google Analytics
- SEO and its best practices
- Google AdWords PPC & Social Media Management
- Power-user with productivity tools including email, web search, CRMs and collaboration apps (e.g. Slack)
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively prioritize tasks and initiatives
- Experience working with Western clients is highly desirable
- Experience in the health profession and working with doctors is desirable but not essential.
About the Company
In 2004, Steve Anson and Bill Esteb founded Vortala with a simple vision to help doctors grow their practice using the Internet.
Today, our dedicated team of 70 marketing professionals serve thousands of healthcare practices worldwide. Busy doctors trust Vortala to manage their practice website and lead their digital strategy.
Our core values are Trust, Service and Innovation. Our team culture is based on practicing an Outward Mindset which is the simple idea that, “our success is a by-product of helping others succeed.”
Is our culture a good fit with your work and life philosophy?
Our brands include, Perfect Patients (allied healthcare), Smile Marketing (dental) and we’re expanding into other healthcare verticals.
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »