This position is remote based.
We have an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Sales and Customer Enablement leader to join a growing software DevOps organization. Reporting to the CRO, you will be responsible for building and managing a virtual, world-class global sales training and enablement program.
- Develop and lead the successful execution of the sales enablement plan and programs to ensure internal and external customers and partners are equipped with content,
resources, tools and training to effectively differentiate and sell the GitLab solution.
- Oversee the development of education and training content in collaboration with marketing and other SMEs to identify and develop core curriculum, customized regionally
as needed, for various internal and external audiences.
- Lead and facilitate sales training activities, including new hire training and onboarding, ongoing sales meetings, and regional/sales team training (includes all levels of the
sales team, customer success, and BDR/SDR, as well as external customers and channel partners).
- Ensure alignment of sales enablement activities with key internal and external events, such as new product releases, campaigns, and essential industry trade shows.
- Manage and drive online, self-paced on-boarding and result-driven continual learning.
- Leverage Salesforce.com CRM infrastructure and other tools for delivering formal and informal/social learning.
- Develop sales competency assessment programs, as well as partner certification programs.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments and the programs conducted.
- Determine opportunities for improving the sales learning experience, and identify innovative techniques for delivery.
GitLab is an open source tool used by developers to create and manage code bases collaboratively. Built on Git, which is a very popular and efficient distributed version control system, GitLab gives you all the tools needed for Git repository management from code reviews to issue tracking and more.
GitLab is quickly becoming the standard for source code version management for any company, large or small. At GitLab, we help large enterprises move to Git and build better software.