As the Email Marketing Manager, you are responsible for leading the success of the internal email marketing program. Autonomously executing on all aspects of our ongoing email marketing efforts, including strategy, implementation, optimization, testing, analytics reporting and analysis, promotional calendar coordination, as well as email copy, creation, and proofing.
You will be focused on both the strategic and tactical implementation and optimization of email marketing efforts, funnel testing (A/B testing, segmentation testing) and analytics (identifying key levers to produce greater ROI). Building out lifecycle triggers, staying on top of deliverability and privacy regulations, and communicating the success of the program to the wider team. We are looking for a detail oriented, results-driven, focused enthusiastic individual looking to drive substantial business success through email marketing. If you are passionate about email marketing and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic industry, we want to meet you!
- Develop new lifecycle and automated campaigns aimed at driving business goals.
- Proactively develop new strategic email marketing initiatives.
- Ensure the email program meets all necessary guidelines regarding privacy laws such as (CASL, GDPR, etc…)
- Create regular reporting and present to the wider team.
- Developing and deploying daily email marketing activities such as setup, proofing, deployment, A/B testing, and reporting.
- Utilizing marketing automation software (Marketo) to create and attomously execute all email marketing projects for daily sends, nurture streams, lead scoring and
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of marketing campaigns and the results of their A/B tests, to determine their effectiveness as a whole, as well as identifying
the key levers that should be improved. Monitor and report back on key email metrics to both the Marketing Manager and Marketing team on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Proactively coordination and management of internal promotional calendars and work side by side with other team members to ensure key campaign deadlines are met.
- Review and quality assure all outgoing communication. Check emails to ensure marketing messaging is conveyed and delivered clearly to recipients, ensuring messages
are sent in proper format on both mobile and desktop and receiving optimal deliverability, proofreading email copy for grammar, spelling, and formatting, as well as
ensuring proper link tracking is in place before the email is deployed.
- Deploying essential Marketing Operations tasks. Including, list hygiene, troubleshooting, program/campaign maintenance, etc.
- Functional/Technical skills: Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within email marketing. Including but not limited to:
- Message design and coding best practices
- Segmentation logic best practices
- Light HTML knowledge
- Detail oriented: has a proven record of reviewing and proofing emails for 100% error free messages
- Drive for Results: Exceeds goals successfully, constantly & consistently a top performer and pushes themselves
- Actively aware of fundamental email marketing KPIs and how to influence them
- Priority Setting: Strong understanding of time/bandwidth of his/herself and others, eliminates roadblocks and creates focus
Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple – to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values – Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change – inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.