Employee Experience Coordinator
As an Employee Experience Coordinator, you are responsible for the day-to-day operations of maintaining the Human Resource office. Your primary responsibility is to lead the team with administration of our human resources policies, procedures, programs and initiatives. You are the main point of contact for all employees regarding their employment.
Every day you will work with our team to assist with employee development, employee relations, performance and training, benefits, compensation, and general employment. You will also assist with planning and organizing various events and company get togethers.
Under the direction of the Director of Operations, you are the leader and voice of our company culture. This position will allow you the space to further shape and maintain our company initiatives and goals. You will assist us with maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace and recognizing where we can further improve these initiatives.
- Field day-to-day employment and human resource questions including employment policies, payroll, benefits, time off, and more.
- Recognize and notify management when employee issues arise. Work with the team to resolve issues.
- Assist our leadership team with questions or assistance needed in employee relations.
- Ensure that general human resource policies are being followed including confidentiality, harassment, and time off.
- Maintain and update our HRIS system as needed.
- Assist the Director of Operations with compensation and benefits administration, as needed.
- Manage job postings on our website and update them as needed.
- Assist the leadership team with setting hiring goals and objectives.
- Conduct initial candidate interviews and assist in the initial vetting process and culture interviews.
- Set up interviews for various team members and compile required documentation for review by the hiring manager.
- Maintain communication with leadership during employee hiring, orientation, development, and new hire training.
- Management and oversight of the employee performance process.
- Management and oversight of the employee improvement process.
- General employee on-boarding and off-board management.
- Support leadership and employees in creating individual career advancement pathways.
- Assist with event planning and booking for miscellaneous events including company retreats and client meetings.
- Oversee and direct company initiatives including employee safety, employee welfare, team wellness and health initiatives.
- Assist with miscellaneous company events for example our annual holiday charity event and WDSCamp company retreat.
QUALITIES THAT MATTER TO OUR TEAM:
- Stands out as an exceptional communicator – you are a creative writer, confident speaker, and keen listener.
- Has a natural and vested interest in maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace.
- Values workplace culture and strives to improve employee experience from day to day.
- Is comfortable with conflict management and resolution.
- Proactive in resolving questions and issues.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Gets things done. No matter what you’re doing, you take pride in your work and in your ability to hit deadlines. You enjoy responsibility and working hard.
- Is willing to participate in company-paid training courses to further their skills.
- Is comfortable with remote work, communicating via Slack and participating in phone and video calls with their team members and clients while working remotely.
- 2-5 years’ experience within Human Resources or related role
- Deeply value coworkers’ expertise and talents, realizing that those talents are our greatest asset.
- Understand general Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Have 3-6 years of relevant experience in a consulting, tech startup, or digital agency role.
- Experience and proficiency in interviewing and hiring practices.
- Experience and proficiency in employee performance management.
- Basic understanding of state and federal employment/labor laws.
- Excellent listening and consultative skills.
- Must possess ability to work within deadlines.
- Overall proficiency in all Microsoft Office products.
- Basic understanding of compensation and benefits administration.
About the Company
WebDevStudios is owned and operated by pioneers in the WordPress industry, Brad Williams and Lisa Sabin-Wilson. Since its establishment in 2008, the company has expanded to a highly skilled group of designers, developers, and project managers that are dedicated to delivering amazing results for clients.
Being part of WebDevStudios means more than just having a job. We strive to foster passion, creativity, innovation, and pride in what we accomplish every day. We look to our employees to show us where they really shine and put each individual’s skills and interests at the forefront of our projects.
We could not accomplish what we do daily without our employees and the wonderful jobs they perform. They are our most valuable resource. We recognize that when you love what you do, your best self-shines through.
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »