The successful candidate must demonstrate remarkable abilities in communications (oral and written), time management, organization, event production and other areas related to daily operations. The candidate should have a minimum of 3+ years of successful administrative experience and unique interpersonal capabilities in order present a white-glove experience for all clients and colleagues. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of the organizations administration; coordinate special client meetings and events, produce and maintain meeting materials and data, arrange travel and process expense reports. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) is a must. Knowledge of CRM systems is essential. Sales and Marketing experience is a plus.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing
correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed domestic and international travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling
documents for travel-related meetings.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine
appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks
that facilitate the CEO’s ability to lead the organization to continued profitability, growth and success.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a barometer,
having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment while keeping the CEO updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO.
- Logistical planning for multiple events, including budget tracking/reporting, liaison with vendors and venue personnel, including on site preparations.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, on matters related to their initiatives including coordinating offsite meetings and travel arrangements for all attending
JDR Consulting (JDR) is a premier technology and operations consulting firm committed to improving the business and financial performance of its clients. JDR has unique qualifications in the real estate industry, serving some of the most prominent owners, investors and managers in the commercial and residential segments. JDR specializes in the implementation of leading edge technology solutions, the design and optimization of industry-specific business processes and the monitoring and reporting of a company’s business and financial performance.