The Executive Coordinator is the primary support administrator for the Office of the CEO. Serving as an administrative jack-of-all-trades, the Executive Coordinator provides operational support to the CEO and supports cross-functional projects impacting the global organization. The Executive Coordinator collaborates with members of CSD’s Executive Team to accelerate the flow of information between business and functional teams and the CEO’s office, ensuring that reporting expectations are consistently met.
- Gathers and analyzes key company data from across the organization and compiles into comprehensive, visually-appealing reports and media for the CEO and
- Evaluates effectiveness and efficiency of processes and projects, ensuring that resulting intelligence is actionable for high level decision making
- Leads ongoing reviews of administrative processes, identifying opportunities for improvement and recommending strategic enhancements
- Facilitates meetings and presentations that result in opportunities for collaboration and enhanced decision making
- Gathers and compiles critical information from meetings with various stakeholders
- Monitors deliverables and ensures timely completion of projects
- Produces high-quality visual material, such as reports, charts, infographics, and visual aids to use for informing the CEO of systems data and for use in internal and
- Supports logistics and planning for corporate events, executive meetings, executive travel, Board meetings, and other events as needed
- Acts as a resource and subject expert during corporate planning and reporting cycles
To create 100 businesses and 1,000 jobs for Deaf people by 2018 through partnerships.
CSD will accomplish this by connecting employers with talented individuals, providing training in sign language, and bringing people together.