Fractured Atlas is seeking a tech-savvy can-do type to join our External Relations team as a full-time Associate. The position provides administrative support for our fundraising, marketing, policy, and outreach efforts.
The position also assists the Chief External Relations Officer’s (CERO) efforts to steward relationships with key program officers, corporate executives, and government officials. The ideal candidate will have a burning passion for administrative tasks that keep the department humming along.
We’re looking for people who will thrive in Fractured Atlas's "work hard, live well" environment. Our organizational culture embraces people who:
- Seek out challenging problems and relish opportunities to venture into unexplored territory.
- Are entrepreneurial and comfortable with high-risk, high-impact efforts.
- Are agile, creative problem solvers with an unsentimental focus on concrete results.
- Invest their time in quality work and giving others their respect and support.
- Additionally, at Fractured Atlas, we are committed to anti-racism, anti-oppression principles in all areas of our internal and external work. This commitment is grounded in
our belief that change is possible, and that our work, and that of the artistic community more broadly, will grow stronger as oppression is eliminated. Learn more about
what it’s like to work at Fractured Atlas by visiting work.fracturedatlas.org.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
This is how you will spend the bulk of your day:
- Help to pull and manage lists; Process and acknowledge gifts; Support cultivation and stewardship of donors and prospects, including events, correspondence, and other
- Prepare and process acknowledgement letters to all donors of gifts of $1,000 or more.
- Help produce member and donor cultivation events in collaboration with the External Relations and Programs teams nationally.
- Support the CERO to manage annual Board solicitations.
- Provide logistical and administration support for ad hoc programs, such as Artist Campaign School.
Here's some spice to change it up from time to time:
- Help to pull and manage invitation and response lists for events.
- Collaborate with External Relations Specialist to maintain electronic files for a paperless office.
- Carry out special projects as they arise.
Fractured Atlas is a nonprofit organization that supports creatives of all stripes. We serve a community of over 1,000,000 artists and arts organizations in the U.S. and Canada, offering a variety of programs and services that help to strengthen the business side of their practice. With a service-orientation, we help modern creatives raise money, manage risk, locate space, sell tickets, track their fans, and build robust People operations so they can spend more energy on their creativity. Founded in 1998, Fractured Atlas is headquartered in New York City