GovernmentCIO is looking for a Project Manager to join our team. The candidate should have experience leading teams in federal civil agencies. The candidate should be growth-minded, including experience expanding customer relationships, proposal writing, and technical solution development.
- Must have experience with diverse IT projects both large and small.
- Must have experience supporting solution development, creating technical approaches, supporting proposal writing, and creating roadmaps.
- Must be growth-minded to build new client relationships, identify opportunities for improvement and expansion, and manage an account-level pipeline for new tasks,
modifications, and new contracts.
- Must be well versed in Agile development methodologies and the full systems development life cycle, strategic planning, business process re-engineering, structure and
- Must be able to identify and mitigate risks to the program.
- Must be able to manage to cost, schedule and performance.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing disparately located personnel.
- Demonstrated and current experience managing programs with complex data processing requirements.
- Demonstrated and current experience managing program delivering systems/tools/solutions in production, while transitioning to modern technology solutions.
- Must be able to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms.
- Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations.
- Analytical and investigation skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision
GovernmentCIO is currently looking for a Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) Financial Analyst to join our team supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs. The CPIC Financial Analyst will support all projects within the Enterprise Services (ES) Portfolio by interfacing with project managers, budget analysts, and ES senior leadership. The CPIC team is responsible for budget execution from planning through award.