Articulate is looking for an IT Specialist who will provide support to our fully remote staff and manage our cloud systems. This role will manage small projects and look for ways to improve the way we do things on the help desk.
Our ideal candidate will play a key role in making sure we follow our processes to maintain our SOC 2 and other security compliances.
What you do:
- Main IT resource for SOC 2 compliance and other security certifications (Organize and maintain SOC compliance audit needs; Be familiar with company policies to
answer questions around the SOC initiative)
- Provide responsive assistance with various technical issues
- Troubleshoot laptop and desktop computer hardware issues
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Manage access to a variety of software tools
- Purchase software and manage vendors
- Administer GSuite
- Document process and data flows
- Communicate clearly with users
- Support security policies and procedures to protect the company’s network, systems, and data
- Analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency, and accuracy to inform business decisions
- Oversee the management of service level agreements (SLAs) with vendors and service providers
- Develop and manage relationships with vendors
- Provide help with Salesforce and answer users’ questions (Order input questions; Tweak workflows and adjust Process Builders; Modify layouts and picklists)
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 78,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 605,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.