Customer Success Associate
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our team.
We are a fast-growing startup based in Helsinki determined to make Leadfeeder a big thing globally. We have a solid international business and our customers love what we do for them with Leadfeeder.
Your responsibilities as Customer Success Associate
- As our Customer Success Associate you will be responsible for our client base in the United States and Canada.
- You will coach our new and existing users to ensure their digital marketing and sales efforts are successful with Leadfeeder, smoothing out any bumps along the way. This
will be accomplished by conducting online trainings/webinars, and communications through email, phone, and in-app chat support.
- Working together with other team members across the world, you’ll be responsible for churn prevention and will constantly evaluate what makes our clients succeed and
stick. This involves tracking metrics related to churn and other customer success measurements.
- You will be in an exciting growth role, with lots of possibility for development, and additionally be a strong link in helping to improve our platform and service together with
our core teams in Customer Success, Sales, Marketing and Product Development.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are based in the United States
- You have at least 2-3 years relevant work experience in Customer Success, Account Management or similar customer-facing roles.
- You understand the digital sales and marketing space
- You have working knowledge of Google Analytics
- You are comfortable with live chat support
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS environment is a must
- Understanding integrations, such as CRMs, Zapier and APIs is a big plus.
- Required: fluent in English You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be seriously motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge
and interests to enable you to flourish and grow in this role.
What Leadfeeder can offer:
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story
- Full medical, vision and dental coverage
- Access to a 401k plan
- Flexible vacation policy
- 14-weeks maternity and paternity leave (after working with Leadfeeder for at least a year)
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere, including team meetings worldwide
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment
- A competitive salary
- If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
About the Company
We’re a startup based in Helsinki, Finland. Our roots are deep in web analytics and we've been the successful pioneers of web analytics technology development in Northern Europe. Our mission is to bring web intelligence into business and we’re doing that with a team of incredible talents in 5 countries.
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »