Athletic Greens is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Copywriter with strong copywriting experience specializing in digital communications with an emphasis on emails, content marketing and copywriting. We are looking for someone with hands-on experience creating and optimizing the full consumer life journey. This person must be able to bring past experiences to develop a strong email strategy and understand what engages a consumer and what does not. Huge plus if you have experience in the nutrition/health/supplement space!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and run multi-channel lifecycle programs that retain acquired customers, grow lifetime value, and prevents customer churn, with a focus on digital and email
- Craft high-engagement copy for promotional emails and integrated marketing campaigns to increase sales and re-engage current customers.
- Create, review and edit copy to ensure it stays on brand, follows voice standards, and follows digital best practices.
- Create and manage email automation, flows and relevant triggers to ensure the right message is delivered to the right customer segments at the right time.
- Analyze the performance of your marketing campaigns (open rates, CRT, conversion, etc.) and, communicate those results to internal partners, and drive improvements
based on that analysis.
- Work cross functionally with the marketing team to create and maintain an email strategy (cadence, promotions, content etc.), and calendar that aligns with other social
- Other forms of writing relating to product, practices and campaigns, as needed.
That’s why we’ve spent 10 years researching with the help of doctors, naturopaths and nutritionists to create the highest efficacy and nutritionally complete supplement on the planet.
We never stop learning, growing and researching. It’s our mission to continue adding value to our products, and improving the lives of our customers.