We’re seeking an experienced marketing manager or agency account executive/agency account supervisor who can bring to our team their knowledge and experience in creating and executing successful marketing or advertising campaigns targeting the 18-34 demo using paid media, digital marketing, social media, content marketing, and/or experiential and influencer marketing.
- Work closely with the Campaign Strategist driving the marketing strategy for the direct-to-student initiatives in the U.S.
- Will consult and inform Creative, Performance Marketing and Data/Analytics teams to shape campaign channel marketing plan, ensure successful planning and
measurement of campaign including paid media, execution of campaign initiatives, gather metrics, report on ROI and results/achievements.
- Work closely with internal teams to create/refine project documentation for large-scale projects that include but are not limited to: promotional campaigns, content
development, social media strategy, digital advertising, creation of new web/landing pages, email, SEM, event materials, and print/digital collateral.
- Manage all campaign actions during production and deployment working closely with Production Management, Content Development, Creative Design, Web Design, Web * Operations, Email segmentation & deployment, digital marketing, and data tracking teams.
- Ensure campaign delivery plans and projects remain on track and on budget working seamlessly with internal marketing groups. Regularly update stakeholders and
partners on the performance of marketing campaign vs. defined goals. Continually optimizing campaigns and channels to reach and exceed business goals and revenue
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology and each other to surpass these boundaries we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.