Insight Education Group is seeking a full-time Manager of Strategic Partnerships to create and implement a strategy for building relationships with new state, district, and school partners. This position reports to the Sr. Vice President of Strategic Partnerships.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Identify and cultivate relationships with new state education agencies, districts, and schools
- Provide the executive leadership team with strategic direction, decision-making, and the partner and team management necessary to ensure the success of Insight’s work
with a portfolio of school, district, state, organizational, and charter partners
- Help support and manage website inquiries (including live chat) and filter them to the appropriate team member in collaboration with the Sr. Vice President of Strategic
- Support all aspects of the development and submission of proposals and grants for new partnerships and respond to RFQs, RFIs, and RFPs that culminate in sales
- Oversee the successful launch of new contracts and expand and ensure success with existing partnerships
- Build and manage high-level client/partner relationships to ensure client/partner investment in ongoing partnerships
- Position Insight as a thought leader through identifying and securing public speaking engagements
- Support Insight executives with the creation of presentations, trainings, speeches, and strategic outreach
- Manage Insight’s social media accounts to create a community of like-minded educators and attract new partners as a component of a larger marketing and storytelling
strategy for Insight
- Leverage Insight’s existing conferences and events to create new partners
- Develop content and materials to support Insight’s business development efforts
- Coordinate executive calendars for business development and make travel arrangements as necessary
- Track and report on weekly business development activities in Salesforce/HubSpot
- Participate in weekly and bi-weekly business development team calls
- Other duties as assigned
We are an international educational consulting organization that partners with education leaders to develop the strategy and confidence to lead bold change – and we provide the wrap-around and embedded supports to make change happen.
As former teachers, coaches, school leaders, and high-level district and state administrators, we appreciate the challenges, nuances, and opportunities of implementing large-scale change and we know the keys to making them stick.
Since 2000, we have partnered with schools, districts, charter management organizations, and states in the US and abroad through some of their largest challenges, including:
- successfully turning around chronically under-performing schools through a variety of evidence-based school improvement supports,
- training aspiring and current leaders to be strategic and get the right things done through leadership academies and executive coaching, and
- helping to change the culture of teacher growth to one of trust through PLCs, professional development, and instructional coaching.