Remote position-can be based anywhere in the US
BCD continues to enhance its hotel solutions offering and thus expanding the hotel solutions team looking for a Manager — Sales Support. In this role you will be supporting global sales and driving business growth for our new Stay by BCD Travel division.
We help Business Travelers travel smart and achieve more. We are an organization that is service oriented, and we aim to continuously innovate our formula of success. In this role you will be assisting in the retention of current accounts, targeting new prospects, and generating demand for inside sales. Activities include developing proposal content and sales presentations, answering Requests for Proposals, writing contract agreements, building sales pipelines, researching new accounts, and designing lead generation campaigns.
- Provide pricing quotes to sales team for approval and serve as subject matter expert in pricing models
- Write proposals, statements of work and create sales presentations
- Write contract agreements and manage legal language, invoicing terms, and storage of signed documents
- Work with marketing team to develop collateral and align strategic marketing plans to organizational goals
- Develop sales content such as proposals and pricing for expansions of current accounts
- Support transition of projects through various life phases and departments. This starts with supporting the sales lead from the initial client contact and continues through
entire sales process, hand-off to delivery teams, invoicing and project wrap-ups
- Monitor sales pipeline in Salesforce CRM to align with revenue forecasting and resource planning
- Serve as first line of contact for inside sales and other Advito related inquiries
- Manage Requests for Proposal process, from intent to bid to submission to client. This includes overall project management, writing new answer content, incorporating
input from Subject Matter Experts, and finalizing answer documents/submission.
- Manage RFP tool and updates to standard answer database
- Manage client references
- Work alongside sales, bid writers, Subject Matter Experts, suppliers and prospects’ procurement teams
- Develop and assist in the management of strategic sales plans to be used for both new prospects and current clients
- Design and roll-out lead generation and targeted messaging campaigns together with marketing team
- Conduct research to target prospects and analyze competitive marketplace, travel service trends and industry events
- Support Sales Leadership team to cultivate client relationships and communication channels
- Manage retention process for current clients including monitoring renewal timelines and participating in bid avoidance activities and supporting practice area team
BCD Travel is a global digital travel services company. We began as family business and quickly evolved into one of the largest, most respected companies in the world today. BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel, travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with almost 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people.