Greenback Expat Tax Services
We are currently seeking a Remote Marketing Assistant who can come alongside the Marketing Manager and provide day-to-day execution of all marketing activities for the business.
The Marketing Assistant will act as the “right-hand” to the Marketing Manager by artfully assisting in the execution of the marketing strategy via website, SEO, social media, communications campaigns, promotions, and other channels with an expectation to execute flawlessly every time.
You will be responsible for:
- Undertaking the daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Supporting the marketing manager in organizing and executing various projects related to social media, website and SEO updates, and blog postings
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the marketing function with freelancers/contractors; coordinating with freelancers for design and development work
- Acting as right hand to the Marketing Manager and assisting with special projects as needed. Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social
media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Possessing excellent knowledge of MS Office with a higher level of expertise using MS Excel (really important as we have lots of reports), marketing computer software
and online applications (CRM tools, online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
Ideally you will have:
- Excellent project management skills; either formal or informal – you are always the go-to person to keep a project organized and on track
- Excellent understanding of virtual office management and marketing principles
- Superior technical skills. We don’t want you to just learn it we want you to become the subject-matter expert; being innovative in your approach and embracing technology
and process optimization wholeheartedly
- We are a growing team. We work hard, we love to win and make things happen. We need someone who can handle lots of balls in the air, without breaking a sweat
- Experience working remotely, across multiple time zones
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfort with ambiguity
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop rapport and positive working relationships with coworkers and freelancers/contractors
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, adhere to deadlines and be proactive
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Blend of analytical and creative mindset
- Helpful to have but not required:
WordPress, Google Ads and Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce, Adobe Creative Cloud/Photoshop, and previous experience in a marketing role
About the Company
Greenback Expat Tax Services is a company that specializes in preparing tax returns for Americans living overseas. We are a highly energetic, positive, resourceful team working virtually across the globe. We believe that executional excellence is key to success.
At Greenback, we provide you with the tools that you need to be successful and we bring our clients to you so that you can focus on preparing expat taxes and providing exceptional customer care!
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »