We have an ambitious vision for growth but are short on marketing talent. Because we are understaffed, we have flexibility in how we think about this role (seniority, scope, comp, etc.). We just want the best talent available :).
However, at the highest level, we want someone who fits the following description:
- High drive and ownership mentality
- Passionate about our product + mission and passionate about the craft of marketing
- Well-rounded across the various facets of modern marketing
- Well-rounded in terms of being both creative and analytical
- Exceptional communication skills
- Can conceive a creative marketing campaign and then execute it soup to nuts. Creative and not scared by new mediums / channels.
- Scrappy doer vs empire builder. We’re open to hiring people under you but if you’re the type that needs a roster of help to get anything done, you’ll be happier at a larger
company. It’s not about resources it’s about mindset and healthy impatience for impact/results.
- Fast-moving and tolerant of ambiguity. Dynamic, fast-paced startups aren’t for everyone.
About the Company
At Spruce we think all Americans should have modern access to high quality, affordable healthcare and that well-designed software can help achieve that goal. Our flagship product is used by thousands of medical clinics across America and is the top-rated app for patient-provider communication. Spruce lets patients communicate how they want (which in 2018 = text) and lets doctors scale care outside the 4 walls of the exam room.
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »