KEY RESULTS AREAS (THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW IF YOU’RE DOING A STELLAR JOB):
- You’re continually improving conversions in everything you touch (funnels, nurture sequences, landing pages, emails, etc).
- We are over achieving on our all our monthly goals (conversion, revenue and student).
- We are increasing the amount of feedback from our audience that we care (and we are incredibly personal).
- Removing anything that is extra that gets in the way of the three above! (And helping us prioritize how to use our resources.) Helping us eliminate what isn’t working and
focus our time on what does.
- We are making changes because of data that has been produced by you.
A SMALL SAMPLING WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Faithfully executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L Objectives.
- Leads, manages, and holds the team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments. We run a remote team with team members spread all over the world.
- Integrating all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is rowing together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater
good of the business.
- Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner.
Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and Cohesive.
- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company’s core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrates effective project
- Effectively collaborates with the CEO and stays on the same page.
- Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization. Inherently ensures that everyone is in the know. Verifies that a high level
of effective communication exists throughout the organization.
- Optimizing all content and marketing to meet our goals: create all our content for the purpose to educate, give hope, empower people to share, allow for people to opt-
in/continue to engage and above all be genuinely helpful, personal, and stand out.
- Ideation and development: Work with CEO other content team members to give voice to our self-development concepts, frameworks, and tools in podcasts, blog posts,
videos, live workshops, webinars, and online courses.
- Marketing Operations: Work within brand voice to create, update, and refine blog posts, guest posts on other sites, teaching notes, course video scripts, slide decks,
workbooks, bonuses, and ancillary materials as needed. GOAL: Making sure that what we put into the world is “Anti-Vanilla” and different material (and fits our values
- Research: Research and expand knowledge base for Guides, workshops and courses.
- Curation: Update and integrate existing intellectual assets into relevant formats (ex. old blog posts and podcasts into new guides and more relevant posts).
- Production: Produce audio, video, PDF, design elements and other content. Populate course sites for multiple products. Coordinate any necessary transcription,
copywriting, video, audio, and/or design needs.
- Coordination and Project Management: Participate in weekly meetings with CCO and other content creators on team projects. Hire and supervise contractors (e.g.,
writers, audio/video producers, editors, designers, proofers, creatives, writers, etc.) to ensure clear communication regarding deadlines, deliverables, etc.
At Happen to Your Career we are a small, rapidly growing, company that believes in doing work you love and doing work in your strengths.
We value potential over experience and give high preference to those are already familiar with our brand and how we help people live the life they want to!