The Payroll Consultant supports our Managed Payroll Services department in various functional payroll areas, processes and projects. This role supports multiple clients in a payroll processing function and is extremely client facing.
- Communicate with clients to ensure the integrity of the payroll data including data related to new hires, terminations, transfers and rate changes and makes updates a
- Review and import employee time cards into payroll system via time and attendance systems
- Review payroll documentation for accuracy through audit reports and makes any necessary adjustments while obtaining the necessary approvals
- Create upload of direct deposit and positive pay files after each payroll has been verified and submit to client banking institutions
- Print, sort, and distribute payroll checks for on-cycle and off-cycle check runs
- Process payroll for multi-site, multi-state and multi-frequency clients, to include off cycle payrolls and manual checks, and issue employee paychecks and statements of
earnings and deductions
- Research and resolve questions from managers and employees as they relate to the processing for payroll information such as PTO and ESL, banking, garnishments,
employment verifications, workers’ compensation, retroactive pay calculations, deductions, accruals, tax questions and other changes
- Enter and maintain employee garnishments and update tax exemptions status upon request
- Manage tax fillings and reconciliations
- Assist with new client implementations
- Manage staff augmentation projects with internal resources and client needs
Mosaic Consulting Group helps large and mid-sized organizations leverage their investment in UltiPro®. We are more than a consulting company. We are a highly skilled team delivering value and exceptional service to our clients. Every day we strive to live up to our promise: Make a difference and inspire confidence!
We are growing rapidly, due to our commitment to our clients’ success and our team experience. We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Consultant to support our Managed Payroll Services team based in Nashville, TN.