We are excited to offer a People Operations Manager position at Respondent.
You will work closely with Respondent’s founders, and individuals across the company to achieve and maintain cultural alignment throughout the company. You will build systems to measure, reinforce, and reward cultural alignment, as well as feedback mechanisms to identify when teams or individuals are not aligned.
In the first week, you will:
- Onboard and integrate into Respondent.
- Rapidly begin learning about Respondent’s history, culture, and vision, with a heavy focus on how top performers effectively get things done at Respondent.
- Shadow key teams across the company to learn the core of Respondent’s operations and capabilities.
In the first month, you will:
- Undergo an intense training and mentorship period with top performers from a diverse range of teams across Respondent - remember we are a small team so you'll be
expected to pick up on things quickly.
- Begin working on projects with smaller problem scopes designed to both deliver impact and train you on effective problem solving process and style at Respondent.
- Develop a vision for the future of People Operations at Respondent and a prioritized backlog of projects that will realize that vision across onboarding, performance
measurement, learning & development, HR, and quality assurance of key workstreams.
In the first three months, you will:
- Begin executing on your roadmap, measuring the impact of all initiatives, iterating quickly, and driving real value across the organization.
- Develop and set benchmarks for KPIs by which People Operations should be measured.
- Develop and execute initiatives to measure, reinforce, and reward cultural alignment.
- Develop and/or improve processes and standards for measuring and rewarding merit at Respondent, including compensation guidelines, career paths, etc.
In the first six months, you will:
- Complete your first key People Operations initiatives successfully, as evidenced by the relevant KPIs trending up and to the right over time.
- Set of dashboards and KPIs for People Operations that are reviewed daily or weekly and acted upon quickly and effectively to keep the Respondent core team operating
at a world-class level.
- Prove the impact of People Operations initiatives to Respondent’s bottom line and justify significant further investment into scaling People Operations at Respondent.
- Expand your team, prioritizing by organizational impact.
In the first year, you will:
- Further expand your team so that People Operations is ready to support rapid scaling of the Respondent organization.
- Plan out the processes, standards, and initiatives necessary to successfully execute a rapid expansion of the Respondent workforce without loss of quality, culture, or
Respondent is a two sided marketplace that is on a mission to connect market researchers with the highest quality research participants in the world.
We are an entirely distributed team and our company has been profitable since week 3. We’ve had overwhelming demand from companies like IBM, Airbnb, Uber, Microsoft and Procter & Gamble. We are building out an A class team to build a next generation market research company. We are excited to offer a Junior Project Manager (Research Participant Acquisition) position dedicated to the research participant side of our marketplace.