PR and Digital Marketing Assistant
As PR/Marketing Communications Assistant, you will develop and shape the company’s international marketing and PR campaigns across its services and products, working closely with digital marketing, ensuring a strong news flow across the entire business. In addition, you will have the opportunity to enhance the PR and Marketing function across the entire span of the business. This role supports growth objectives by leading on profile raising activities through the utilization of a full mix of public relations and marketing channels.
You will be responsible for establishing and executing a number of international PR/Marketing/SEO strategies for a number of projects, whilst managing and updating websites and web content including blogs and social media profile pages:
- Act as the first point of contact for all Marketing and Communications needs for the company; providing relevant guidance and support.
- Press release processing: planning, writing, scheduling, publishing and amplifying in the social media.
- Design, plan, launch and maintain evergreen content-oriented campaigns targeting potential partners (cities and transport operators) and potential customers in small
towns around the world.
- Write copy for various external and internal communications.
- Proofreading and approving material from contractors.
- Obtain media coverage for the company’s projects.
- Monitor and analyze the coverage. Create and distribute reports to the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with blogs and journalists all over the world.
- Engage with influential bloggers globally.
- Maintain and organize the PR archive.
- Act as an official spokesperson for the company.
- Maintain the company’s and the projects’ presence in social networks and on the Social Media.
- Seek PR opportunities on a daily basis by scanning the world’s relevant press, twitter, fb and other social platforms.
- Create and implement social media strategies to support PR launches and all year round engagement.
- Image researching/image selection for ad hoc needs of articles and marketing material.
The successful candidate will be an excellent writer with a great eye for details:
- MSc in Marketing/Communications or equivalent is preferred and BSc is required;
- At least 1+ years of experience in a PR/communications capacity and a strong academic background. Journalistic experience is highly desirable.
- A certificate of completion of a set of courses (specialization) like Digital Marketing or a similar set of courses is required (this can be replaced by your BSc or MSc degree
- A certificate of completion of a set of courses (specialization) like Public Relations for Digital Media or Business Writing (EdX) or a similar professional certificate program
is required (this can be replaced by your BSc or MSc degree courses).
- Strong PR focused project management skills (blogs, event PR, launches, sponsorship).
- Passionate about and keeping up to date with digital trends is crucial we want our staff to constantly educate and push themselves.
- Have a general understanding and interest in the digital landscape.
About the Company
We are a team with a flat organizational structure with each team member doing tasks he or she really enjoys doing. Please, check out the Open positions page to know more about how our team works.
Would like to know even more? You can read about what we do and how we do it by reading our Twitter, Facebook or the News and Blog pages or by simply searching the Web for Tunnll. There is a quite a decent amount of news and mentions of Tunnll from various newspapers, media outlets, and other sites.
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »