At TelTech, our mobile apps and services help people do new and useful things with their smartphones, such as revealing blocked callers, putting an end to spam calls, protecting the privacy of their phone number, and recording phone calls. We are looking to expand our team with creative, talented and passionate people who will be committed to the growth of our existing products as well as new products we intend to launch.
As a Product Designer, you will shape our product portfolio working with a team of designers and front-end developers. You'll work closely with our product owners, marketers, engineers and others to lead the design and user experience of our products across the web, iOS and Android. This role is critical to the future of our products and our organization and will have significant impact on the development of our company as we continue to grow.
- Generate detailed, elegant and modern design solutions for complex online and mobile products
- Create the best possible user experiences, through an understanding of how users actually interact with our mobile apps and websites
- Create wireframes, high-res mockups, and production-ready assets
- Empathize deeply with customer pain points to develop creative and simple solutions
- Collaborate with others, and work well with stakeholders, developers and product managers to test and optimize new and innovative ways to drive growth for our products
- “Full stack" designer (UX, visual design, responsive HTML)
- Must love being wildly creative and obsessively meticulous
- Have impeccable design judgment and be able to clearly articulate your design rationale
- Professional design experience for consumer web and mobile products
- Handle constructive feedback in a positive manner in fast-paced design-build cycles
- A portfolio and/or functioning examples of your work that demonstrates exceptional visual and interaction design skills
Additional Required Skills:
- You are comfortable using Sketch to source your design, and you enjoy the challenge when you need to improvise and make your own improvements and changes
- You can code and adapt designs to perform well on a wide array of devices, including Android and iOS phones and tablets
enough to navigate existing code
Good to haves:
- Ability to code websites by hand using HTML/CSS/JS from provided design
- You have experience working on products and websites used and relied on by real users
- You know analytics and data science tools in and out, you know how to integrate them with websites
- You know A/B testing and other growth tools
Your “get stuff done” personality is infectious: You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator, and you like streamlined processes, not weighty bureaucracy. You never stop pushing towards growth
About the Company
TelTech is a telecom-focused technology company. We’re privately held and proudly bootstrapped. Headquartered just a short distance from New York City, in New Jersey, we foster a unique Silicon Valley like culture, where young entrepreneurs and developers can flourish.
Our passion is the development of innovative, yet practical, communications products. We work hard to create apps that people really want and we believe that a great product can touch millions of people, changing the way they use telecom and mobile apps.
Our deep wealth of experience in telecom and mobile allows us to execute fresh new ideas and opportunities that other companies wouldn't have the foresight to see. At the same time, we’re serious about giving the end user what they want, even if they don't know it yet.
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »