This position can work remotely anywhere in the United States. The preferred location is the Alpharetta, GA office.
For internal purposes, the business title for this position is Demand Generation Manager.
What does a great Product Marketing Manager do?
- As a Product Marketing Manager to Mortgage Bankers and Financial Institutions, you’ll be responsible for driving rapid growth of the marketing-contributed pipeline in
2018 and beyond through traditional and digital campaign activities, trade events, webinars, and other demand generation tactics. Working with Product Marketing and
Demand Creation teams, you will help develop compliant, integrated campaigns that drive high quality leads and awareness; execute campaigns with speed and quality
and report and analyze results for continuous learning and program refinement.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you can look forward to:
- Planning and crafting strategies, tactics, activities, and materials that drive growth and revenue in the Mortgage Banking, Lending, and Financial Institution markets. You’ll
also focus on partnering with corporate marketing and the demand generation function for development and execution of marketing programs, including project
Additionally, you’ll have ownership of:
- Qualifying inquiries, tracking and reporting on the results of all campaigns in salesforce.com or marketing automation system
- Working with inside sales on campaign follow-up activity
- Internal communication of marketing activity
You're the kind of person who:
- Loves working with the events team to oversee business unit presence at events, in particular messaging, content and prospect engagement. You enjoy managing
content for marketing programs / sales support materials including strategic planning, content creation, editing, and working with external agencies. In this role, you’ll own:
Contributing to our reference program through the production of press releases and case studies – in conjunction with account management and corporate marketing functions
- Collaborating with various stakeholders worldwide
- Building and maintaining strong and profitable working relationships with sales, corporate marketing, demand gen, event management and other functions that help to get
the job done
- Contributing to the development of new concepts and solutions
- Assisting with expense forecasting and marketing planning
The Financial & Risk Management Solutions business (FRMS) at Fiserv helps financial institutions optimize their use of and return on capital by making risk actionable and transparent within their organizations. Solutions are offered in multiple delivery modes including software products, customer-funded development, alliance services, consulting, ASP and hosted services. Key areas include:
- Financial performance management solutions for budgeting and planning, financial accounting, and funds transfer pricing and profitability (EPM)
- Financial risk management solutions for credit, market and liquidity risk as well as asset/liability Management
- Financial crime risk management solutions for fraud and money laundering detection and mitigation (FCRM)
- Financial control solutions for reconciliation, exception management and account certification (FCS)
- Solutions for ACH, treasury management, check capture, case management and resolution, and enterprise content management (ECM)