Product Marketing Manager
Growth starts with a deep understanding of product value and is about moving new users to the Aha! moment as quickly as possible, measurable in seconds. – Chamath Palihapitiya | CEO, Social Capital
As our first growth hire, you will play a significant part in Loom’s trajectory. You’ll be an analytical thought partner, an advocate for our users, and a champion of our product. You have the vision and experience to build to a world class growth infrastructure and you are excited to join a fast paced, rockstar team.
You will work with our Engineering, Design and Customer Success teams to implement the highest-impact projects as part of Loom’s first growth team. You’re excited to develop experiments, features, tools, and new products that will accelerate Looms inherently viral growth.
We are building a world-class growth team of engineers, designers, data scientists, and marketers. You will be the origin and catalyst of this team.
This role reports directly to our CEO.
- Optimize Full Funnel AAARRR Marketing (Awareness, Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Revenue, Referral).
- Identify and execute on Loom’s full funnel marketing initiatives that contribute to acquisition scale and CAC benchmarking.
- Analyze user behavior to uncover new growth opportunities across channels and verticals.
- Own and manage the day-to-day operation of marketing automation processes and tools.
- Partner with Loom’s engineering and customer success teams to spearhead key growth related product initiatives and technical product development.
- Identify product opportunities for user LTV and engagement growth.
- Implement and analyze experiments, campaigns and product-feature usage trends.
- Thoroughly understand what drives growth and revenue for Loom at a market, use case, user persona, and product level.
- Exercise a data-centric approach to implement metrics for measuring growth, market share, & company penetration.
- Measure marketing initiatives against KPIs to quantify campaign success and identify improvement for future campaigns.
- Share results through clear, analytical, and regular reporting.
- Analyze and organize user data to answer the right questions.
- Own planning, budget tracking, and reporting on marketing initiatives’ performance.
- Manage P&L and create revenue forecasts around relevant marketing channels.
- Contribute to a positive and empowering company culture.
- Create and lead content and copy for every stage of the purchase funnel: blog posts, case studies, marketing landing pages, email campaigns, loom PR, the whole
- Lead social media marketing: manage and grow Looms presence through the Loom blog, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
You would be a good fit if you are….
- Obsessive about understanding viral coefficients as they relate to scaling a product.
- Driven by analytics and data when making decisions.
- Are excited by behavioral psychology and by network effects.
- Driven by an experimental mindset; have a good grasp of experiment design, statistical analysis, and multivariate testing.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative with proven ability to create strategy and execute on it.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment, adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
- Consistently finding productivity hacks to automate time-consuming tasks.
- Were that child that constantly asked “but why.”
- Experience optimizing Full Funnel AAARRR growth initiatives (Awareness, Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Revenue, Referral) at an SaaS company.
- Experience working in a startup.
- Deep working knowledge of Optimizely, Amplitude, Clearbit, and Segment.
- Love video communication technology.
- Actively use Loom.
About the Company
Loom is a new kind of work communication tool that helps people get their messages across through instantly shareable videos. With Loom, you can capture your screen, record your front-facing camera, and narrate your video all at once no switching apps or upload required. Whether it’s training new teammates or replying to a customer inquiry, Loom enhances the way people communicate at work by allowing them to send the next best thing to being there. Loom is a horizontal tool and has unique challenges within the work communication landscape:
Loom is for colleagues and customers. Loom is a tool that anyone at work can benefit from, so we make product decisions with all types of people in mind. We build our product so that it remains clear, intuitive, and inclusive of all of our users’ needs.
Loom is video recording, simplified. Video is known to be more effective than text, yet so many video products make recording an intimidating and confusing experience. We constantly strive to make recording videos an accessible and effortless experience.
Loom provides a human touch. How do we build out an online communication platform that still feels personal? Loom allows people to bring their authentic selves to asynchronous communication. As we grow, we design for people to continue to bring every aspect of their bright, expressive, human selves with our product.
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »