We have an immediate opening for an experienced Project Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
Cover letter specific to THIS job is required.
- This is a remote position. Applicants will be required to work from their home office.*
The Project Assistant will:
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity
- Collaborate with the whole team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met
- Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants efficiently
- Report updates verbally and in written form to management
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email
Specific project responsibilities
- Answer phone and emails and respond to requests for information and resources
- Maintain project files in online file storage system
- Host all virtual meetings through the GoToMeeting platform
- Update website as needed
- Create and distribute marketing materials
- Schedule conference calls and meetings; record meeting notes
- Ensure timely and clear communication for all matters related to the project
- Assist with collecting project data and preparing reports
- Coordinate staff travel and event logistics
- Other administrative duties
Faces & Voices of Recovery is a national advocacy organization based in Washington, D.C. working to mobilize, organize and rally the millions of Americans in recovery from addiction, their families, friends and allies in a campaign to end discrimination and achieve a just response to addiction as a public health crisis.