Phase2 is seeking a Project Manager to oversee and drive the agile development of digital products, features and process enhancements. The ideal candidate will have experience leading cross-functional teams to build and launch new features and improve current system structures.
- Coordinate and drive a substantial number of concurrent projects
- Run requirements gathering sessions, conduct stakeholder interviews and user research, build personas, prototype, and design process flows to understand and analyze
business and user needs that defines the roadmap
- Recommend process changes, defining vision and scope, and proactively communicating project vision to business leaders, stakeholders, and users.
- Build and maintain the Product Backlog of user stories (detailed requirements) and defects. Work with product stakeholders and business leaders to prioritize user stories. * Ensure product status is communicated.
- Work with cross-functional (remote/multi-vendor) teams to create executable stories that meet the expectations of the business users.
- Validate that the completed stories meet acceptance criteria and that appropriate testing has been completed prior to release to production.
- Explores and analyzes product issues, defines solutions and manages feature implementations in digital product development.
- Develop customer journeys and use cases to ensure seamless end-to-end experiences.
- Obtain end-user feedback
- Participate in daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, and sprint reviews and retrospectives. Demonstrate developed functionalist during sprint reviews.
- Work effectively with business leaders and subject matter experts in a collaborative manner, building constructive and effective relationships.
We are a digital agency moving industry leading organizations forward with powerful ideas and executable digital strategies built on open technology.
WHAT DOES PHASE2 MEAN?
Phase2 is where things start to get interesting. It isn’t merely a step in a process, it’s the unfolding of possibility. It’s the moment where goals become clearer, measurements grow more precise and outcomes draw closer. We thrive in Phase2 because we believe that there can always be a better way. Everywhere we look we see the potential of technology to transform and we are inspired to create new ways to push the world forward.