The Project Manager is part of the Customer Operations team at Parsable. Once a sale has been made, there’s a coordinated handoff to the Cust Ops team to help the customer deploy, scale, and be successful for years to come. If you’re ready to join an ego-free environment and get your hands dirty making a difference, then apply now.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with the sales team and the customer to establish deployment scope, timelines, and success criteria.
- Own the customer deployment: keep track of status externally and internally, and be accountable for executing against plan.
- Provide central coordination while leveraging other team members to implement the deployment plan, e.g. schedule trainings and ensure they are delivered on time.
- Lead the regular calls, starting from deployment kickoff and sales handoff, through to the tipping point in the customer’s deployment when they can scale on their own.
- Track feature requests and bugs reported by the customer. Liaise with Product and the Deployment Specialist to capture customer requirements.
- Enhance processes, tools, and playbooks to provide consistent oversight across customer
Who you’ll work most closely with
- The working level project Champion at the customer: you make sure that Parsable is delivering on our commitments, and that the customer champion is delivering on
- Deployment Specialist: work together on the day-to-day execution of the deployment plan. They will provide training and guidance while you keep everything on track.
- Account Manager: the AM will own the relationship with the executive sponsor. Work closely with them to ensure that the deployment progress is communicated back to
the sponsor and other senior stakeholders.
- Product Management and Support: engage the broader team to assist the Deployment Specialist on discussions around new features or tactical support for known issues.
At Parsable, we are on a mission to liberate industrial employees from the drudgery of bad procedures and paper while empowering companies to continuously improve faster than they ever imagined. Parsable combines mobile applications, content management, workflow, and analytics into a mobile “connected worker” platform that turns procedures into live business processes that collect vital insights never before available to companies. With Parsable, companies are better places to work with streamlined jobs and safer work environments producing better goods and services at higher margins.