The Project Manager works with new Brightree customers to implement Brightree software to support the client’s business requirements. The Project Manager is expected to manage a high volume of projects simultaneously. This individual is responsible for the coordination and completion of implementation projects and oversees all aspects of project adherence to plan. The Project Manager sets and holds stakeholders accountable to deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of projects.
What you’ll do:
- Oversees detailed project activities and manages multiple enterprise installations simultaneously
- Gathers system requirements and design solutions to business needs for optimal implementation and user experience.
- Manages project risk, schedule, and budget
- Maintains contact and communication with all project team members and other participants to ensure conformance with requirements of each project and client user
- Implements strong program management practices (change requests, issue management, risk management and decision tracking) and contributes to standard client
implementation methodologies and management best practices.
- Enables contract fulfillment and issue resolution by managing partnerships and handles escalation issues.
- Assists sales team during opportunity assessment and proposal phases of the professional service process, particularly as it relates to deployment approach, timeline and
- Assists Product Management with requirements analysis and participate in system development reviews
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to lead teams
- Proven track record effectively interfacing with all levels of management and individual contributor
- Prior experience in regulated industry.
- Experience with multiple interfaces, touch points, infrastructure silos, and teams with multiple agendas.
- Familiarity with Software as a Service (SaaS) applications and performance criteria.
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations
- Travel Required: 25% average to client sites in the United States.
About your experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Three plus years of project management experience
- Working knowledge of project accounting, budgeting, timeline management, and resource tracking with a proven track record of success.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Located in Paddock Lake, WI, Brightrees Billing Services team of more than 100 employees is thinking, creating and challenging ourselves to better serve our patients and customers. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Why work at Brightree?
We have vision. Were a team of thinkers and innovators who constantly challenge ourselves to do everything better than the day before, so that people around the world can breathe easier. We are an exciting and fast paced company looking for individuals who are passionate about technology, who will help drive world class customer support for Brightrees suite of healthcare software solutions.