Sales Development Representatives play an incredibly important role in Akkroo, helping us to proactively qualify buying interest, understand size and shape of potential accounts and line them up for further conversations and demos with the Account Executive team.THE ROLE
- This role is all about helping us to generate well qualified sales leads in the US
- The role will involve a mixture of:
- visiting local B2B trade shows, exhibitions and events, mostly at McCormick Place Exhibition Centre, to open conversations with great-fit customers
- prospecting into target accounts, utilizing a modern suite of outbound sales tools, campaigns and social outreach
- handling inbound enquiries received via the Akkroo.com website outside of UK working hours to qualify those leads and transition into the sales pipeline
- You’ll be part of our larger, UK-based Sales team with a focus on identifying and qualifying great-fit customers which are then passed over to our Account Executive team for
demo and closing
- You’ll also work alongside our Marketing team to identify sectors, organizations and events to target
- This is a part time, remote and flexible position — the exact number of hours each week may vary, but we’re anticipating around 30 hours.
Here at Akkroo, we’re on a mission to help businesses think differently about exhibiting and the way they capture and process leads at B2B trade shows and events.
We’re at the forefront of a new, emerging category that bridges the big gap between exhibiting at events and the organisation’s existing Sales and Marketing processes.
We’re based in London, UK, however have a large and growing customer base in the US and in line with our recent Series A funding are now hiring for Sales Development Representatives in key US locations, including Chicago.