Judolaunch facilitates sellers’ expansion to new Amazon markets and supports their business growth. We are a fun, young, energetic, global family. Judolaunch is a team of 20 dedicated, humble, and motivated individuals, all working from around the world. The company is a fast-growing Silicon Valley-based start-up backed by the established venture capital firm 500 Startups & Chinaccelerator.
KPI: number of deals closed ($)
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options, CLOSING DEALS for
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking
state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- This is a remote role in a startup environment. You are allowed to perform this role in your most comfortable and productive environment, as long as your working hours
are suitable for the EU Timezones.
- You will be in constant communication with leads and clients from Europe, for which you will need to be available during the local, regular working hours.
Originally founded by the CEO of a leading Amazon brand, Judolaunch now consists of a diverse team of top 1% industry experts. We cultivate and maintain a culture of greatness, independence, innovation, and creativity. Instead of spending our time creating strict procedures for employees to blindly follow, we spend our time seeking out and hiring the greatest people in their field and allow them the freedom to produce bold and meaningful work.