Seeker (technical sourcing)
As a Seeker / technical sourcer, you will be trained to use our proprietary AI to identify great candidates. You will be assigned to one of our awesome Seeker teams and learn all about the ideal candidates each of our clients are looking to hire. Then you will work alongside your team to find qualified candidates, and pass them along to our Enchanters / writers for outreach.
More specifically, you will:
- Use our AI to find potential candidates, review their resumes / profiles, and determine if this is someone who would be perfect for the job
- Communicate with your team using Slack, video chat, and other similar tools
- Review documentation to stay up to date on what our clients want
You will be successful in this role if:
- You are interested in software engineering. This is NOT an engineering role and you are NOT required to have any programming experience, but you have to be willing to
to speed on everything else
About the Company
Sourceress is an AI recruiter that is reinventing how people find jobs. With tailor-made machine learning models, we rigorously define what our clients (other companies) are looking for in a role, identify great candidates, and engage candidates with highly personalized introductions. Our process creates a stream of interested, qualified candidates that hiring managers are excited to interview. We raised $3.5M from Y Combinator, Lightspeed Venture Partners and OpenAI researchers.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please respond to each of the following:
- Your name
- Your location (city/state if in the US, or city/country if elsewhere)
- An email where we can reach you
- Briefly describe your current or most recent job responsibilities. What was your job title?
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What makes you a great fit for this position?
- Do you have any experience working remotely?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
External Link »