Senior Field Marketing Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Senior Field Marketing Manager (SFMM) of Care Pathway Solutions will lead in the development of Care Pathway solutions with the BMC team. The SFMM will lead the development, positioning and messaging of Care Pathway solutions into the NA market. The primary responsibility of the SFMM is to understand and anticipate customers needs and strategically position SRC Care Pathways products/solutions to generate demand for the field sales organization. He/she enables the BMC to act on market specific customer insights and competitor strategies as inputs into product/solutions development (structure, features and economic benefits).
You are responsible for
- Collaborate with sales and the BU to develop the Care Pathway solutions that are compelling to hospitals, ACOs and other holders of risk. The initial focus will be on
COPD and OSA.
- Generate demand for Care Pathway solutions.
- Identify cross-sell, up-sell, and service sales in existing installed base to address customer needs
- Lead the development of a go-to-market strategy for the solutions offerings.
- Identify and manage luminary/reference accounts, in collaboration with BU and sales; Coordinate luminary presentations
- Help identify and manage relationships with local KOLs, societies, alliances, sponsors, advisory boards, in collaboration with BU marketing and sales
- Identify campaigns best suited to achieve product managers objectives for target customer segments that are in line with Philips branding and positioning
- Drive BMC business planning for Care Pathways
- Understand customer segmentation and value propositions, provide feedback on how to tailor to meet specific market needs
- Identify and market trends, based on customer and stakeholder interactions; share synthesis with BMC
- Build strategies for beating competitors profitably with effective use of competitive intelligence, based on customer and event interactions; Share synthesis with BG
*Define and implement launch strategy for NA market including any required localization of positioning, messaging to priority target segments, new segment development
initiatives (e.g., customer education seminars, customer presentations, local development and management of luminaries and clinical advocates, development and
management of reference sites)
- You are a part of
This role reports to Senior Director of Field Marketing, SRC
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors degree in relevant field; MBA preferred
- 10+ years in marketing, sales, product development, or related field
- Experience in high-tech, healthcare/med-tech solutions businesses
- Ability to drive sales growth in new and existing markets – ability to identify local opportunities, interact with decision makers and provide highest-quality leads as a result
- Ability to turn around unsuccessful lead qualification and maintain high motivation in sales force organization
- Proven communication skills and ability to influence colleagues and customers
- Ability to collect and synthesize local market trends and competitive intelligence into actionable input for the BMC teams
- Expertise in customer segments and the national healthcare systems in which they work. Understands the dynamics of payment transition from fee for service to fee for
- Familiarity with the care processes that currently dominate their markets, and with the emerging processes that will serve them in the future
- Boldness to create/shape the market whenever possible, exploiting Philips technologies, market positions and brand
- Collaborative mindset to work with cross-section of sales, marketing, and analytics resources to develop solution-oriented sales development programs.
About the Company
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Philips' health technology portfolio generated 2017 sales of EUR 17.8 billion and employs approximately 74,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries.
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »