We have an exciting opportunity for a HR IT Consultant to join our HR Systems and Process group. This role could be filled at the T7 or T8 level depending upon experience. We are also open to the possibility of remote work or work from our Charlotte, NC hub.
The Senior HR Technology Consultant is responsible for supporting multiple HR processes/technologies by working across the HR portfolio to provide consulting, project management, and E2E integration capabilities. S/he has deep subject matter expertise in multiple and/or complex HR process and technology solutions and is considered the expert on the technology and its impact on upstream and downstream systems and processes.
Typical responsibilities across a large portfolio include:
- Forms broad partnerships across multiple client groups to understand and develop functional strategies. Is able to integrate collective strategy across multiple
technologies / vendor solutions.
- Collects and synthesizes quantitative and qualitative data across the portfolio, recognizes trends and develops recommendations based on data analysis.
- Forms strong partnerships with multiple vendor counterparts to deliver results. Drives vendor accountability to align roadmap with business needs.
- Provides guidance based on business and industry expertise. Provides recommendations on system options, risks, cost/benefit analysis, and impact on cross-domain
systems, business strategy, goals and processes
- Leads efforts to identify, articulate and resolve issues of all types. Anticipates customer issues and proactively determines procedures or solutions.
- Identifies and optimizes repeatable work tasks.
- Accountable for managing all aspects of SaaS releases for supported products. This includes project managing the work from impact assessment & stakeholder
engagement through testing and deployment as well as monitoring steady state adoption.
- Ensures the accurate scoping and planning of projects including establishing charter, milestones, implementation, risk mitigation, and change management plans.
Involves appropriate stakeholders and manages assigned projects to meet business objectives and requirements. Follows up with lessons learned in order to drive
- Ability to successfully work across all levels of the organization, including interacting with senior management.
- 100% accountability of project results and project team efforts. Provides strategic leadership with decision authority within the context of the project.
End to End Integration
- Has a deep understanding of end to end process and data flows for supported technologies.
- Has strong knowledge of technologies outside of owned portfolio that our technologies are dependent on and/or integrate with.
We sell insurance – but lots of companies do that. What makes us The Hartford? Our commitment to our customers – we come to work every day to help them prevail through life’s challenges. Our commitment to our employees – we’ve built a culture where people are respected for who they are and recognized for how they contribute. And our commitment to our neighbors – we support and serve daily in the communities where we live and work. We are The Hartford. And together we prevail.