Seize your chance to be part of something BIG! The contact center market is at the early stages of moving to the cloud (only 15% penetration vs. 60%+ for CRM) and NICE inContact is the recognized market leader (analyst reports and market share) in this high growth, $15B+ market.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager is responsible for product marketing activities designed to increase sales growth and expand market share. These include go-to-market planning and execution; product launch, release planning and execution; internal and external communications, including product education and thought leadership; content development; and sales team enablement to support the buyer journey. This position requires close interaction with all business units across the corporation. The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will need to translate technical products, features and functionality into key market messages to drive revenue.
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Maintain overall responsibility for product marketing plans and communications strategy to meet business objectives for assigned product(s)
- Develop product positioning, messaging, and other marketing and sales assets for each assigned product(s)
- Monitor and analyze customer needs and technology trends
- Monitor and communicate competitor activities including pricing, marketing strategies and product direction
- Collaborate across Marketing to support integrated campaign and analyst relations activities, serve as key subject matter expert and deliver content
- Deliver thought-leading content via customer and field events, user conferences, speaking engagements, blogs, whitepapers, e-books, and other outlets
- Work closely with Product Management colleagues to understand product roadmap, features, and functionality in order to communicate clear and concise use cases for
- Own and drive all marketing-related product launch and software release activities for assigned product(s)
- Lead and facilitate product positioning trainings for Sales, Service, and Support teams
- Produce customer-facing product demos, video, webinars, and other content to increase product adoption and usage
- Clearly communicate product, pricing, packaging and promotion updates to internal audiences
- Utilize buyer personas to determine market messages and produce content for each stage of the buyer journey
- Create and maintain product toolkit for sales team and internal business units.
- Align sales tools and the ideal sales process to the typical buying process
- Support and strengthen Partner and Channel relationships, education, and communications
- Ensure the relevance and accuracy of all materials published in content repositories and on the company website
- Serve as an NICE inContact brand ambassador; educate and reinforce the correct usage of product naming conventions and brand standards
- Drive process improvements to ensure business agility as well as speed and quality of delivered materials
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.