As a Sr. Recruiter, you will manage the end-to-end recruiting process for the worldwide GTM organization. You will work closely and serve as a liaison between candidates, hiring manager, HR and finance.
- Manage status of open requisitions across worldwide GTM organization.
- Partner with business leaders, executives, HR Managers to advance talent acquisition initiatives.
- Develop, manage and execute sourcing strategies
- Communicate corporate recruiting process, including interview training and candidate evaluations.
- Train new managers on interview strategies and closing techniques.
- Manage recruiting coordinator responsibilities and be liaison between HR and GTM and Finance.
- Develop strong relationships with managers to understand their current teams and hiring needs.
- Write and ensure job description reflects the needs of position and is well-written.
- Work within companys current HRIS to open requisitions and move candidates from one disposition to the next.
- Develop, update and communicate recruiting process and set expectations on salary ranges, resume submittals, and interview feedback.
- Responsible for setting up a recruiting strategy on the best way to find and attract qualified candidates.
- Source using social media, direct email contact, personal networks, outside agencies and other creative solutions.
- Sell and screen candidates via phone to understand if they are interested in DataStax and a fit for the position.
- Ensure that the interview process is a smooth experience for hiring managers and candidates.
- Work with hiring managers to understand leveling of candidate and internal equity to execute on a win-win offer.
- Work with hiring managers to successfully close candidates.
- Hand-off candidate to HR for On-boarding.
The world is changing at a rate we could never have imagined. Today’s digitally empowered and geographically distributed customers are radically connected, hyper-informed and always-on. To survive and thrive in this customer-centric, data-driven economy, businesses need to rethink the technology infrastructure on which they are building and deploying mission critical cloud applications and move to a modern, distributed database platform. In doing so, businesses are able to make data the centerpiece of their organization, build real-time value at epic scale and transform into an Internet giant.