As our environment grows, we're looking for a versatile SecOps Engineer to join our operations team. This is a broad role, and will benefit from competency with a range of security disciplines including application, infrastructure and corporate information security.
- experience with overseeing third-party network penetration testing and intrusion detection
- an aptitude for understanding complex security issues
- knowledge of common security problems
- experience with managing information security for multiple platforms from desktop to production use
- an interest in being involved at securing all levels of an environment
- a solid understanding of security as risk management
- some familiarity with programming languages
- experience with the Amazon Web Services platform
- contribute to maintaining corporate security policies
- ensure compliance with data privacy policies in our production access policies
- be responsible for overseeing security audits, reviews and penetration testing
- investigate security incidents
- build and deploy tools to test, monitor and enforce security policy
- contribute to securing our production environments, including our AWS security groups, IAM policies, etc
- Assist IT with firewall management and implementation of corporate security policies
- champion security objectives and priorities across the organization
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.