If you are an exceptional recruiter who enjoys flexibility, you owe it to yourself to consider joining Engage2Excel Recruitment Solutions (E2E RS). Here’s why:
- You will enjoy the flexibility of our virtual work-from-home model
- Our Sourcing team is constantly exploring the latest tools and techniques (have you tried Connectifier or Sell Hack yet?), so you will learn right along with us
- You’ll provide sourcing support on a wide variety of positions, from accountants to engineers to software developers
- You’ll partner with Recruiters who all have a high degree of professionalism, led by a progressive management team
- You’ll join a leader in innovative recruiting strategies — many of the processes and tools recruitment professionals currently regard as best practices were pioneered by
- Our culture is entrepreneurial, high-energy, and success-oriented, and we have fun along the way
- You will leverage diverse Internet strategies and tactics to identify high-potential candidates for a wide variety of positions, creating lists of prospects for our Recruiters to contact. This is a 1099 contact and hours will vary according to our need.
Hire employees who care more, work smarter and stay longer. The Engage2Excel Recruitment Solutions team, formerly Decision Toolbox, helps clients compete more effectively to win in today’s talent-driven marketplace. We have the expertise, science-based methodology and industry-leading technology that companies need to succeed. Since 1992 we have successfully recruited for more than 3600 position titles for 800+ clients in over 60 industries.
- Impact Profile
- Role Insights
- More Good Reasons
- About Us
To meet the basic qualifications for this role you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. To be a good fit for the Sr. Sourcer role, you also should have:
- At least five years of experience in sourcing talent using the Internet, including advanced search strings, power searching, and deep research.
- Experience with targeted networking, including a demonstrated ability to leverage blogs and chat rooms to find the right information quickly.
- Strong Internet savvy, including knowledge of where to look and how to leverage the nuances of different job boards and search engines.
- A proven ability to develop and execute a sourcing strategy to find resumes and generate names, including experience with:
- Advanced boolean, X-Ray searching, Filetype, Flip, Peelback, PeerSearching, and Powersearching.
- Chrome extensions and other tools.
- Mining and engaging with professional using social networks (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Building networks of candidates, using social media groups, associations and your own social media to communicate with target candidates.
- Utilizing automated searching tools for name generation.
- Subscribing to and mining specialty/niche resume databases as appropriate.
- Creating complex sourcing strategies that go beyond job boards and social network sites.
- Being a strategic partner with the client to identify and build talent pipelines.
- Providing market intelligence and offer suggestions on how to re-direct a search when needed.
- Supporting all levels of positions.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all organizational levels in the business community.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing, tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, including the ability to set up email templates that get responses.
- Proficiency in Google Drive.
- The ability to maintain robust attention to detail even while working quickly and efficiently.
- Oral and written fluency in English, and outstanding communication skills.
About the Company
Engage2Excel helps HR organizations create unique candidate and employee experiences from pre-hire to retirement. We know that engaging workplace experiences are essential for motivating employees to care more, work smarter and stay longer. We understand what employees really want because we look at the entire employee lifecycle through a scientific lens.
Our Trendicators research division conducts original surveys, validates best practices from our client base of 2,700+ organizations and relies on three decades of groundbreaking research by our chief scientific officer, Jack Wiley, Ph.D. Our industry-leading solutions for recruitment, employee recognition and engagement surveys are tailored to each client’s unique business objectives and are designed to help clients increase competitive advantage and improve bottom-line results.
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »