Senior UI Developer
Piggy is looking for a UI Developer to join our fast growing team. Our Senior UI Developer’s primary responsibilities include implementing designs; Enhancing the Functionality of our website & browser extensions, and Improving website performance to optimize user experience.
You will work closely with our Design & Marketing departments (who are located primarily in the US & Western European time zones), so we are seeking those folks who ideally overlap us
- Collaborative working environment with the full support of a team of industry experts.
- Develop & Implement new user-facing features for Website and Browser Extensions
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Test layouts across multiple devices and platforms
- Work closely with both Design and Marketing to create new features.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Leverage CSS animations and HTML5 canvas to improve site efficiency.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Contribute to team development and initiatives.
What We Are Looking For
- Previous history working as a senior UI developer.
- Ability to follow a design spec
- Extremely confident in CSS3, HTML5
- Knowledgeable in Google’s AMP
- Intermediate SASS development experience required.
Bonus Skills that Will Be Helpful
- Familiarity with Caching & CDNs
- Gulp / JS libraries to compile Sass to CSS
- Templating (Handlebars & Twig are used)
- Strong English language skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation.
About the Company
Piggy, LLC is looking for the highest quality DoubleClick Bid Manager expert to assist in launching and monitoring its DoubleClick campaigns. You should have demonstrated subject-matter-expertise in the DoubleClick id management platform and show a strong analytical mindset.
Your goal will be to ensure our DoubleClick marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.) along with providing creative and analytical support in breaking into new and untapped markets.
How to apply
Apply for this job online using the link below.
External Link »