You’ll work directly with the leadership team in developing local SEO strategies for our clients, planning quarterly work, executing the work, reporting, and sharpening our existing systems. If you’re hungry to learn, and begin or further your entrepreneurial journey, we’d love to get to know you!
What We’re Looking For:
- We’re looking for an A-Player someone dedicated to our agency and to our clients.
- From day one, you’re going to be thrown into the trenches of the business and expected to adapt quickly to whatever situation you may find yourself in.
- No excuses. No surrender. Just hard work day in and day out.
What Will The Day to Day Look Like?
- Analysis Analyzing prospective and current clients’ situations, their competitors, and recommending a course of action (SEO analysis, web presence analysis, competitor
analysis, SEO plan, etc.).
- Strategy 80% of what we do for our clients is standardized. We have a strategy and processes for fulfilling that work. You will be responsible for continually improving that
strategy and those processes.
- Planning You will be responsible for planning SEO work for our clients on a quarterly basis. This involves analysis of each client, what they need, their budget, and what
work we will do for them for the quarter.
- Executing You will be accountable for making sure all of the client SEO work gets done, and gets done in a quality and timely way. We have content writers and assistants
to support you, so you can delegate some of the work to them. But you will be accountable for ensuring the work’s completeness and quality.
- Reporting We send detailed monthly reports to our clients. You will work with our team to compile those reports. We would also like you to help improve our reports and
our reporting process.
- Collaborating With a Distributed Team On a daily basis, you will be working with our team of writers, project managers, web strategists, designers, and programmers.
- Staying Current Our clients pay us for results. So we need to make sure we’re always staying cutting edge, testing new tactics, and maximizing our clients’ marketing
dollars. We will count on you to lead this continuous innovation.
- We’ll train you on whatever you need, but you need to have some real-world SEO experience. We’re looking for someone who gets excited about learning and trying new
things and who can adapt quickly.
We’re a US-based digital marketing agency (more about us) looking to grow significantly over the next 24 months, and we need your help to do it. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, are seeking to build a valuable skill set, and be a key member of a growing team, this position may be for you.