If you live, breathe, like and heart social media, then boy do we have an instagram-story-worthy position for you! We’re looking for a creative, organized and passionate Social Media Manager who can create and implement next-level strategies for our brands.
Interested? Read on.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and supervise all content and social media efforts for our branded stores and products.
- Define monthly and weekly goals for each of our social media profiles and channels.
- Create editorial calendars and plan social media needs in advance, pursuant to our weekly, monthly and quarterly Brand objectives.
- Coordinate social media photographic and video productions with our Production Team.
- Implement and supervise social media sales efforts (Buyable Pins, Shopify Direct Purchases on Facebook and Instagram, etc).
- Grow our social media presence across all platforms where we are present.
- Coordinate, train, supervise and help with Customer Support social media efforts.
- Manage Trafilea’s social assets in order to position the company as the place for A+ Talent to work in.
Requirements (must haves)
- You have excellent organization and communication skills (especially written) in English.
- You posses experience in social media management and/or branding (+3 years).
- You enjoy working with other teams and have experience leading other people.
- You posses a strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (others are a plus).
- You have a keen aesthetic eye and have dabbled in design here and there.
- You are a perpetual student of all things social media; your curiosity leads you to test new strategies and approaches on a weekly basis.
- You actually enjoy the reporting process and understand its importance to make informed decisions.
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of working with us.
Live Where You Want
- Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Take Vacation (Seriously)
- Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
Up Your Game
- We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it!
- Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
What to Expect
- Full Time, Monday to Friday position plus eventual weekend hours on demand.
- Although there is flexibility on the work schedule, you would usually need to be available Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm (Uruguay, Montevideo - Time Zone).
- Freelance / Remote work.
What We Have to Offer You
- Competitive salary.
- Very good growth opportunities based on a result-oriented compensation plan.
- Like we said, trainings and development opportunities are on us!
Trafilea creates and expands disruptive, customer-first global brands online. We design, manufacture, promote, sell and distribute our own products. Every step we take, we’re hell-bent on creating social impact that is bred inside the organization and permeates towards our brands.
We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation, leading the global, e-commerce, direct-to-consumer retail transformation. Trafileros are online marketing experts, with a world-class ability for online customer acquisition and branding strategies, which have resulted in +150% year-over-year profitable growth.
We take care of the entire customer journey, delivering wow-worthy experiences that positively influence and empower millions of customers in the US and worldwide.
Are you ready? Apply for this position today and join the fastest growing startup in the world!